|Mounting Type||TDM-1000 can be mounted on the flat surface inside the control panel using 4 screws|
|Operating Supply Voltage||230 VAC / 110 VAC, 50 Hz, +/- 10%.|
|By Armature Feedback||+/- 10% of set speed.|
|Current Limit||50 to 150% of the rated value|
|Maximum Speed||50 to 100% of the rated value|
|Acceleration or Retardation||0 to 15 seconds (adjustable soft start/stop)|
- Fully solid-state design.
- Linear variation of speed.
- Suitable for 1/4 HP to 5 HP / single phase (4-wire or PMDC motors).
- Adjustable maximum and minimum Speed.
- Built in Current Limit / over Load Trip and Field Failure Protection.
- Control signal is optically isolated in modular design.
- Accepts speed control signal of (0-5) VDC, (0-10) VDC or (4-20) mA, hence suitable for machine automation.
- 1/4 DIN Size (TDM-10)
- Operates on 230VAC
- Suitable for small machines in Plastic, Packaging and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Applications where smooth steady and fine DC motor speed control is required.
Libratherm offers variable speed DC drive or DC motor controller, Model TDM-1000 & TDM-10, which is rugged, compact and fully solid-state controller designed to drive either PMDC - permanent magnet DC motors or 4 wire - excited field DC motors. The motor speed can be varied through a single turn potentiometer or through an external analog control signal of (0-5) VDC, (0-10) VDC or (4-20) mA. The drive operates on 230/110VAC. The speed regulation is achieved by armature voltage feed back. Several other control and standard protection features are soft start, maximum speed set, minimum speed set, field failure, overload protection, remote on / off etc.
Two different models are available, one is TDM-1000, which is a modular design and can be mounted inside the panel. TDM-1000 has optically isolated control input, remote start/stop contact input, motor type selection facility through jumper (Either PMDC or 4 wire). Second Model TDM-10, is ¼ DIN panel mounting type with speed control using front panel potentiometer.
The drive is designed using the solid-state components and is available in the modular form to suit OEM’s applications. The drive is also available in the stand-alone control panel form along with accessories like RPM / voltmeter, current meter, start / stop and forward / reverse RELAY logic, indicating lamps, speed potentiometer etc.
- Item Code: TDM-1000
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai